Generic Birth Control medications
The hormonal contraceptives and intrauterine devices (IUDs) have recently become the most popular methods of birth control. However, their use is closely connected with a high risk for the health of women. Patient must consider weight restrictions and contraindications to use. At the same time, natural methods of fertility control are often presented as not effective and time-consuming. We will try to dispel such prejudice.
In contrast to the so-called artificial methods of contraception, natural methods have a number of obvious advantages:
- Safety for women's health and future offspring
- Accessibility to a large population with different income, educational and religious background
- Does not affect the physiological functions of the body
- They can be used with irregular menstrual cycles
- Physiological methods do not destroy the fertility (ability to conceive a child)
- They contribute to the establishment of the natural sexual relations
- Positive impact on relationships within the family with mutual respect between husband and wife
The essence of the natural methods is that a woman must learn to watch changes in their body during the menstrual cycle and to interpret these observations.