Buy Lotrel onlineGeneric Lotrel is used to treat hypertension, symptomatic hypertension, congestive heart failure.
|10mg + 5mg × 30||$85.20||$2.84|
|10mg + 5mg × 60||$128.40||$2.14|
|10mg + 5mg × 90||$171.60||$1.91|
|10mg + 5mg × 120||$214.80||$1.79|
|10mg + 5mg × 180||$301.20||$1.67|
|10mg + 5mg × 360||$550.00||$1.53|
We accept Visa, MasterCard. Discreet packaging! Quick delivery! Low shipping price!
Generic name: Benazepril - Amlodipine
Brand name: Lotrel
Lotrel is a combination of two drugs, a calcium channel blocker (amlodipine) and an ACE inhibitor (benazepril). It is used to curehigh blood pressure. It acts by relaxing blood vessels, causing them to widen. Lowering high blood pressure helps prevent kidney problems, heart attacks and strokes.
Your doctor may prescribe this remedy for other purposes. Contact your physician if you need to learn more information about this drug.
Don't stop treatment with Lotrel earlier than it was prescribed by your doctor even if you notice improvements of your condition. Stopping the medication too early may worsen your condition. Be careful about doing dangerous tasks, driving, operating machinery or climbing until you are aware how this drug affects you. Don't drink alcohol. Always contact a medic before giving Lotrel to a child.
What symptoms or conditions should I report to a doctor before I take this medicine?
It is important to report to a doctor if you have or had the following conditions:
- an unusual or allergic reaction to Lotrel, other foods, preservatives, dyes or medicines
- bone marrow disease
- heart or blood vessel disease
- if you are on a special diet, such as a low-salt diet
- immune system disease or disorder, like lupus
- kidney or liver disease
- previous swelling of the tongue, face, or lips with difficulty breathing, difficulty swallowing, hoarseness, or tightening of the throat
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant
How do I take this medicine?
Note: This remedy was prescribed to you only. Don't share this medicament with others. Follow strictly your doctor's recommendations. Don't take more or longer than your doctor recommended.
This drug is taken orally twice a day, 30 minutes before your morning and evening meals, or as recommended by your doctor. Take the doses on the rigid schedule.
Taking any medicine in large doses you can have serious consequences for your health. If you feel an overdose, contact your health care professional instantly.
In large doses, this remedy may cause the following conditions:
- feeling light-headed
- feeling dizzy
If you forget about a dose:
In case you forgot to take the dose, take it at your earliest opportunity. Never double your dose if it is almost time for your next dose. Take only one dose at once.
- quinapril (Accupril)
- fosinopril (Monopril)
- captopril (Capoten)
- salt substitutes that contain potassium
- lisinopril (Zestril, Prinivil)
- enalapril (Vasotec)
- trandolapril (Mavik)
- moexipril (Univasc)
- ramipril (Altace)
- perindopril (Aceon)
- a potassium supplement (K-Dur, Klor-Con)
- a diuretic (water pill) such as bumetanide (Bumex), amiloride (Midamor), ethacrynic acid (Edecrin), chlorthalidone (Thalitone, Hygroton), hydrochlorothiazide (HydroDiuril, HCTZ), furosemide (Lasix), metolazone (Zarxolyn, Mykrox), indapamide (Lozol), triamterene (Maxzide, Dyrenium, Dyazide), spironolactone (Aldactone), torsemide (Demadex)
- lithium (Lithobid, Eskalith)
This list of interactions may be not complete. Provide your medical practitioners entire list of medicines, herbs, dietary supplements or non-prescription drugs you take. Moreover tell them whether you drink alcohol, use illegal drugs or smoke. Particular items may interact with your drug.
Contact your physician immediately if you notice any of the following serious side effects:
- allergy like skin rash, swelling of the face, lips, tongue, hives, itching, difficulty breathing
- chest pain
- pale skin
- feeling light-headed
- easy bruising or bleeding
- urinating more or less than usual, or not at all
- flu symptoms
- body aches
- jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes)
- severe blistering, peeling, and red skin rash
- rapid weight gain
- pounding or uneven heartbeats
- muscle weakness
- tired feeling
Less serious side effects:
This list of side effects may be not complete, others may occur. Inform your medical practitioners about all side effects you experience.
Do not forget to tell your doctor if you are planning pregnancy or if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
Vomiting, diarrhea, or heavy sweating can cause you to become dehydrated. This can lead to electrolyte disorders, very low blood pressure, or kidney failure. Drink 6 to 8 full glasses of water daily while you are taking this medicament. You may get dizzy or drowsy.
Lotrel should be stored at room temperature, in a tightly closed container. Protect from moisture, direct heat, and light. Do not store in the bathroom or near a sink. Keep Lotrel out of the reach of children and away from animals.
Warning: Before taking the drug you need to consult your doctor. The information contained in this article is not intended to cover all possible precautions, drug interactions, adverse effects, directions, uses, allergic reactions or warnings.
Other in category
- Calan Sr
- Diovan Hct
- Inderal La
- Micardis Hct