Buy Ticlid onlineGeneric Ticlid is used for reducing the risk of stroke. Ticlid is used to prevent blood clots from forming.
|250mg × 30||$79.80||$2.66|
|250mg × 60||$153.60||$2.56|
|250mg × 90||$209.40||$2.33|
|250mg × 120||$265.20||$2.21|
|250mg × 180||$376.80||$2.09|
We accept Visa, MasterCard. Discreet packaging! Quick delivery! Low shipping price!
Generic name: Ticlopidine
Brand name: Ticlid
Uses for Ticlid:
Ticlid is a medicine that inhibits the ability of platelets to clump and form blood clots in a manner similar to clopidogrel (Plavix). Ticlid is recommended to prevent blood clots from forming. That is why it reduces the risk of a heart attack or stroke.
Your physician may prescribe this remedy for other purposes. Contact your physician if you want to learn more details about this drug.
Don't stop treatment with Ticlid earlier than it was prescribed by your doctor even if you notice improvements of your condition. Stopping the medication too early may worsen your condition. Be careful about doing dangerous tasks, driving, operating machinery or climbing until you are aware how this drug affects you. Don't drink alcohol. Always contact a medic before giving Ticlid to a child.
What symptoms or conditions should I report to a doctor before I take this medicine?
It is important to report to a doctor if you have or had the following conditions:
- allergy to Ticlid, other foods, preservatives, dyes or medicines
- blood clotting disorder, such as hemophilia or a bleeding
- severe liver disease
- triglycerides or high cholesterol
- any active bleeding such as a bleeding in the brain (such as from a head injury) or stomach ulcer
- a history of stroke, including TIA ("mini-stroke")
- ulcerative colitis
- kidney disease
- a blood cell disorder such as low levels of platelets (cells that help your blood clot), anemia (lack of red blood cells)
How to take this drug:
Note: This remedy was prescribed to you only. Don't share this medicament with others. Follow strictly your doctor's recommendations. Don't take more or longer than your doctor recommended.
Ticlid is taken orally with a glass of water and with food. Take the doses at fixed intervals.
Taking any medicine in large doses you can have serious consequences for your health. If you feel an overdose, contact your health care professional instantly.
In large doses, this remedy may cause the following conditions: cold feeling, seizure (convulsions), trouble breathing, unusual bleeding, or loss of balance or coordination.
What should be done if I missed the dose?
In case you forgot to take the dose, take it at your earliest opportunity. Never double your dose if it is almost time for your next dose. Take only one dose at once.
Interactions may occur with:
- etodolac (Lodine)
- naproxen (Naprosyn, Aleve)
- meloxicam (Mobic)
- aspirin or other NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) without your doctor's advice
- indomethacin (Indocin)
- ibuprofen (Motrin, Advil)
- clopidogrel (Plavix)
- diclofenac (Voltaren)
- ketorolac (Toradol)
- diflunisal (Dolobid)
- phenytoin (Dilantin)
- nabumetone (Relafen)
- flurbiprofen (Ansaid)
- warfarin (Coumadin)
- ketoprofen (Orudis)
- piroxicam (Feldene)
- mefenamic acid (Ponstel)
- dalteparin (Fragmin), heparin, or enoxaparin (Lovenox)
- antacids or cimetidine (Tagamet, Tagamet HB)
- digoxin (Lanoxicaps, Lanoxin)
- theophylline (Elixophyllin, Theo-24, Uniphyl)
- dipyridamole (Persantine)
This list of interactions may be not complete. Provide your medical practitioners entire list of medicines, herbs, dietary supplements or non-prescription drugs you take. Moreover tell them whether you drink alcohol, use illegal drugs or smoke. Particular items may interact with your drug.
Which side effects can I perceive from this remedy?
Contact your physician immediately if you notice any of the following serious side effects:
- allergy like skin rash, swelling of the face, lips, tongue, hives, itching, difficulty breathing
- weakness, sudden numbness especially on one side of the body
- signs of infection such as chills, fever, flu symptoms, sore throat, mouth sores
- vomit which looks like coffee grounds
- bloody, black, or tarry stools
- any type of bleeding that will not stop
- coughing up blood
- pale skin
- problems with speech, vision, or balance
- pain spreading to the shoulder or arm, chest pain or heavy feeling
- sweating, nausea
- stomach pain, loss of appetite
- low fever
- general ill feeling
- confusion, sudden headache
- easy bleeding or bruising
- dark urine, urinating more or less than usual
- clay-colored stools
- jaundice (yellowing of the eyes, skin)
Side effects which usually don't need medical control (tell your medic if they maintain or are troubling):
- loss of appetite, vomiting
- diarrhea, nausea, stomach upset, vomiting
- stomach pain
- ringing in your ears
This list of side effects may be not complete, others may occur. Inform your medical practitioners about all side effects you experience.
Visit your physician regularly. Ticlid's side effects usually may be observed during the first 90 days of treatment. You doctor may advise you to make blood tests before you start this medicine and then each 14 days during the first 90 days. Because Ticlid keeps your blood from coagulating (clotting) to prevent unwanted blood clots, this remedy may also make it easier for you to bleed, even from a minor injury. Consult your physician in case you have bleeding that will not stop. Inform your sergeon that you are taking Ticlid in case you need to have any type of surgery. Avoid any kind of activities which may result in a bleeding injury or bruising. Be very careful and avoid cuts when brushing your teeth or shaving.
Ticlid should be stored at room temperature, between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F), in a tightly closed container. Protect from moisture, direct heat, and light. Don't store in the bathroom or near a sink. Keep Ticlid out of the reach of children and away from animals.
Warning: Before taking the drug you need to consult your doctor. The information contained in this article is not intended to cover all possible precautions, drug interactions, adverse effects, directions, uses, allergic reactions or warnings.
Other in category
- Calan Sr
- Inderal La
- Isordil Sublingual