Buy Tofranil onlineGeneric Tofranil is used to fight against major depression, obsessive-compulsive disorder, panic disorder, bulimia, enuresis (inability to control urination) and attention deficit disorder in children.
|25mg × 30||$30.00||$1.00|
|25mg × 60||$55.00||$0.92|
|25mg × 90||$75.00||$0.83|
|25mg × 120||$90.00||$0.75|
|25mg × 180||$115.00||$0.64|
|25mg × 360||$200.00||$0.56|
|75mg × 30||$35.00||$1.17|
|75mg × 60||$65.00||$1.08|
|75mg × 90||$85.00||$0.94|
|75mg × 120||$100.00||$0.83|
|75mg × 180||$140.00||$0.78|
|75mg × 360||$250.00||$0.69|
We accept Visa, MasterCard. Discreet packaging! Quick delivery! Low shipping price!
Generic name: Aripiprazole, Imipramine
Brand names: Imipramine, Tofranil-PM, Imiprin, Janimine, Antidep, Apo- Chrytemin, Daypress, Depsol, Depsonil, Ethipramine, Fronil, Imidol, Imiprex, Melipramine, Primonil, Pryleugan, Sermonil, Talpramin, Venefon
What is Tofranil?
Tofranil is a popular antidepressant medicine that is known as a tetracyclic antidepressant. It is used to fight against major depression, obsessive-compulsive disorder, panic disorder, bulimia, enuresis (inability to control urination) and attention deficit disorder in children.
Tofranil enlarges sensitivity to sunlight, it may cause severe burning. Use a sunscreen and wear protective clothing when exposure to the sun is unavoidable.
Your doctor may prescribe this remedy for other purposes. Contact your physician if you need to learn more information about this drug.
Don't stop treatment with Tofranil earlier than it was prescribed by your doctor even if you notice improvements of your condition. Stopping the medication too early may worsen your condition. Be careful about doing dangerous tasks, driving, operating machinery or climbing until you are aware how this drug affects you. Don't drink alcohol. Always contact a medic before giving Tofranil to a child.
What symptoms or conditions should I report to a doctor before I take this medicine?
It is important to report to a doctor if you have or had the following conditions:
- heart disorders, stroke, heart attack, or high blood pressure
- kidney or liver disease
- overactive thyroid
- an unusual or allergic reaction to imipramine, other medicines, preservatives, foods, dyes
- an enlarged prostate or difficulty urinating
- adrenal gland tumor (pheochromocytoma)
- problems with urination
- pregnancy, breastfeeding or planning to become pregnant
How to take Tofranil?
Note: This remedy was prescribed to you only. Do not share this medicament with others. Follow strictly your doctor's prescription. Do not take more or longer than your doctor recommended.
This medicament is available in the tablet or capsule form to take orally.
The usual initial dosage of this drug is up to 100 mg. It is usually taken 1 to 4 times a day, at around the same time(s) every day. Dosages above 250-300 mg per day are not recommended.
Tofranil is taken with some liquid. It is better to drink several glasses of water each day while you are taking Tofranil to protect your kidneys. You may take it with food or on an empty stomach. In order to underestimate stomach irritation and help your body absorb the drug is desirable to combine with meals. The tabs or capsules should be swallowed whole. Do not break, open (for capsules), chew or crush them.
The dosage of Tofranil is based on individuals and response to remedy. It is obviously to ask your health care professional before to take this medication. Follow your physician instructions strictly.
What should be done if I missed the dose?
In case you forgot to take the dose, take it at your earliest opportunity. Never double your dose if it is almost time for your next dose. Take only one dose at once.
Taking any medicine in large doses you can have serious consequences for your health. If you feel an overdose, inform your physician immediately.
Overdose of Tofranil may cause hallucinations, severe dizziness, fainting, seizures or fast/irregular heartbeat.
- barbiturate medicines (phenobarbital cimetidine, clonidine)
- local anesthetics medicines (carbamazepine)
- phenytoin stimulants (dexmethylphenidate)
- methylphenidate thyroid hormones
This list of interactions may be not complete. Provide your medical practitioners entire list of medicines, herbs, dietary supplements or non-prescription drugs you take. Moreover tell them whether you drink alcohol, use illegal drugs or smoke. Particular items may interact with your drug.
Which side effects can I perceive from this remedy?
- Allergic reaction (hives; swelling of your tongue, face, throat or lips; itching; skin rash or swelling; difficulty breathing)
- Fever, sore throat, other signs of infection, excessive sweating
- Fast/pounding/irregular heartbeat (palpitations)
- Mental, mood changes (abnormal dreams, abnormal thinking, gloss of contact with reality, restlessness, confusion, hallucinations, blurred vision)
- Problems with breathing, chest pain
- Changes in sex drive or ability
- Fatigue, faintness
- Numbness, tingling in your hands or feet (tremor), muscle stiffness, or spasms
- Indigestion, or upset stomach, bloating, stomach gas, pain or cramps
- Nausea, vomiting
- Difficulty speaking or swallowing
- Headache, dizziness, ringing in your ears or hearing loss
- Difficulty urinating (urinary retention), diarrhea
- Low blood pressure
- Liver problems, yellowing eyes, skin
If these persist or worsen, provide your physician straightway. This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. If you notice other effects not specified above, contact your doctor or pharmacist.
Tofranil should be stored at room temperature, between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F), in a tightly closed container. Protect from moisture, direct heat, and light. Do not store in the bathroom or near a sink. Keep Tofranil out of the reach of children and away from animals.
Warning: Before taking the drug you need to consult your doctor.